Neck Pain – Associated Symptoms
Neck pain may also be perceived in other parts of the body. This “referred pain” may include:
- Arm, hand and finger pain, stiffness, heaviness, weakness, locking of the joints, swelling, tingling and numbness.
- Poor arm and hand coordination.
- Front and back chest pain, breathing difficulty, asthma-like breathing problems.
- Poor or nonrestorative sleep, insomnia, and fatigue.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as loss of appetite, indigestion, gas, bloating, intestinal motility problems, constipation, diarrhea.
- Bladder problems, such as urinary retention.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, see your chiropractor right away!