The spine provides support and structure to the upper body. Beyond simply stabilizing your back, the spine has other roles as well which becomes clear when your vertebrae become misaligned.
Here are 10 signs that your spine isn’t aligned properly:
2. Neck pain
3. Hand or feet numbness or tingling
4. Radiating pain down your leg
5. Frequent headaches
6. Recurring colds, flus or other illnesses
7. Low back pain
8. Stiffness in the neck or back
9. Limited neck or back flexibility or mobility
10. Hip pain or discomfort
Misalignments in the spine can lead to issues impacting the whole body. Fortunately, seeing a chiropractor can help keep your spine aligned which will lead to positive effects for your entire bodily system, allowing you to feel your best.