Headaches: Call Your Chiropractor If:
- You have pain behind your eyes.
- You have pain that makes you dizzy.
- You have pain in your temples.
- You have pain in the back of your head on one or both sides
- You have pain that goes down your back of your neck into the tops of your shoulders.
- You have a constant spasm in your shoulders that radiate up into your neck.
- You have a headache that persists for three or more days.
- Your child complains of a headache that lasts for more than one hour.